Comodo Elite SSL
Comodo Elite SSL Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
As an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, the Comodo Elite SSL requires that a company complete a light vetting process before being issued. This process can typically be completed in just 3-5 business days. This certificate can also be licensed for an unlimited amount of servers.
Security And Encryption
This certificate features industry standard 128-bit encryption with a 2048-bit root. Additionally, this certificate includes a FREE HackerGuardian vulnerability scan, making it a more comprehensive security solution.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
The Comodo Elite SSL certificate does not have a multi-domain option. It is only for one domain.
Features And Benefits
- Fully business validated SSL Certificate.
- 128 bit industry standard SSL Certificate
- Recognized by 99% of all popular browsers
- Unlimited reissues
- Free site seal
- FREE HackerGuardian Vulnerability Scan
- Licensed for unlimited physical servers
- Warranty of $500,000
- Domains Secured : Single Domain Name (FQDN) domain.com and www.domain.com
- Issuance Speed : 1-2 days
- Encryption Strength : 128/256 bit
- Browser Compatibility : 99.3%
- Server License : Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Warranty Level : $500,000
- Re-issue : Unlimited Re-issuance
Since this is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, it comes with a dynamic Comodo Secure Site Seal. Dynamic means that the site seal is clickable, so your online shoppers can click on the seal and see real-time verified information about your company. This is yet another way that the Comodo Elite SSL adds trust to your website.
The Comodo Elite SSL certificate includes an amazing $500,000 warranty, one of the highest in the industry for an Organization Validation (OV) certificate. So, in the unlikely event that your website is breached due to a flaw in the SSL, Comodo will compensate you for any damages that your customers incur up to $500,000.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates