Comodo EssentialSSL Wildcard Certificate
Comodo EssentialSSL Wildcard Certificate Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
Since this is a standard, Domain Validated (DV) wildcard certificate, the Comodo Essential SSL Wildcard can be issued almost immediately, once ownership of the domain is verified. This certificate also includes a static "Comodo Secure" site seal, to prove to customers that your website is trustworthy.
Security And Encryption
The Comodo Essential SSL Wildcard is a basic, 128-bit & 256-bit certificate. It is designed to secure low-volume ecommerce websites and their subdomains.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
Since this is a wildcard certificate, it will protect one main domain and an unlimited number of subdomains. For example, you can use the Comodo Essential SSL Wildcard to protect www.domain.com and mail.domain.com, payment.domain.com, xyz.domain.com, etc.
Features And Benefits
- Secure multiple subdomains with one certificate
- Domain validated certificate
- 2048 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Trusted by all popular browsers
- 99.3% browser compatibility
- 128/256 bit encryption
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy
- $10,000 Warranty
- FREE site seal, FREE PCI scanning, FREE daily website scanning
- Multiple subdomains on a Single Domain Name
- Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Issued Immediately
- Domain Validation
- 2048 bit signatures and Up to 256-bit
- 99.3% Browser Compatibile
- Includes COMODO Static Site Seal
- Unlimited Reissuance
The Comodo Essential SSL Wildcard will display the popular Comodo Site Seal on your domain and subdomains, making it immediately visible to your online customers. This popular icon is gaining more and more recognition on the web, and customers are continuing to learn to associate the "Comodo Secure" logo with trust and reputability. However, since this is a basic DV cert, this Site Seal is static and doesn't display any additional company information.
This basic Comodo Wildcard certificate comes back by a standard $10,000 warranty. In the extremely unlikely event that an end-user experiences a breach in their SSL, they will be compensated for up to $10,000 by the Certificate Authority (CA).
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates