Comodo Multi-Domain SSL Certificate
Comodo Multi Domain SSL Certificate Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
In order to get this certificate issued, companies must complete a light vetting process. This typically takes anywhere from 2-5 business days, as the Certification Authority, Comodo, just needs to verify that your business is legitimate, so it can broadcast this to all of your web visitors.
Security And Encryption
The Comodo Multi-Domain SSL can be encrypted with both 128- and 256-bit. It will also be signed with the industry standard 2048-bit root. So, you can rest assured that the information passed between your customers and your server can be secured to the highest potential for all of your domains.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
As the name suggests, the Comodo Multi-Domain SSL certificate can support multiple domains on just one cert. In fact, this certificate can support up to 100 domains. As packaged, this cert comes with 5 total domains and you can add as many more as you need, up to 100.
Features And Benefits
- Secure up to 100 unique domains
- Save money over purchasing several SSLs
- Save time over managing several certificates
- Trusted by over 99% of the browsers
- 128/256 bit encryption
- Unlimited Server
- Unlimited Reissue of Certificate Life time
- Full Business Validation
- 1 year free PCI scanning service, 1 year free daily website vulnerability scanning
- Secures all domains on your shared hosting environment with one certificate
SThis multi-domain certificate will display the widely trusted Comodo Site Seal on your domains, which can be prominently displayed for your visitors to see. This popular site seal is gaining more and more recognition online every day, which means that customers are learning that the "Comodo Secure" logo and trust go hand-in-hand.
Unfortunately, the Comodo Multi-Domain SSL does not come with a warranty.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates