Comodo Unified Communications
Comodo Unified Communications Certificate Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
Since this is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, a company must complete a light validation process before having the certificate issued. This validation process typically takes between 2-3 business days to complete.
Security And Encryption
This certificate offers full 128/256-bit encryption strength and also provides the industry standard 2048-bit signature.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
The Comodo UCC comes pre-packaged with a total of 5 SANS. So, you can manage and provision 5 domains with just a single certificate. You can additional domains to this certificate if you need, as the Comodo Unified Communications Certificate can cover up to 100 total domains.
Features And Benefits
- Full business validated certificate
- Trusted by over 99.3% of major Browsers
- Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control
- Supported by MS® Exchange server 2010
- Supported by Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007
- Unlimited server licenses
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy
- 128/256 bit encryption
- From one of the three Microsoft® official UCC vendors
- Provides SSL for multiple domain names in a single certificate
- Move/change domains as required
- Multiple domains Supports MS Exchange 2010 and Office Communications Server 2007
- Issued In one week
- Full business validation
- Encryption Up to 256-bit
- 99.3% Browser Compatibile
- Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Unlimited Reissuance
This certificate comes with the trusted Comodo Secure Site Seal, which is one of the most recognized seals online. Also, since this is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, the site seal is dynamic, which means a user can click on it to see real-time, validated information about your company.
Since this is a Unified Communications Certificate, which comes with 5 total SANS, it does not come with a warranty.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates