True BusinessID Multi-Domain (EV)
Geo Trust True Business ID With EV Multi Domain Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
Before being issued, the GeoTrust True BusinessID w/ EV Multi-Domain requires that a company complete a thorough validation process. This process usually lasts between 1-10 business days, and depends largely on the response time of the company receiving the certificate. However, once the validation process is completed, you will get to reap the benefits of securing up to 100 domains with the most trusted symbol on the internet – the green address bar. With the green address bar, your site will instantly be associated with some of the most trusted sites on the web, like Amazon, Bank of America, Twitter, and more.
Security And Encryption
This Multi-Domain EV certificate offers high-end 256-bit encryption and is signed with a strong 2048-bit root, the industry staple. Also, the GeoTrust True BusinessID w/ EV Multi-Domain includes unlimited server licenses at no additional expense, and protects both www and non-www domain names.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
The GeoTrust True BusinessID w/ EV Multi-Domain can protect up to 100 domains. That's right, you can secure up to 100 domains and display the trusted green address bar on each of them with just one SSL certificate, making management and provisioning a breeze. This certificate already comes with 5 total SAN, and you can add more domains as needed up to 100.
Features And Benefits
- Includes 5 domains with the option to secure up to 100 domains.
- Assures customers of the website's true identity by displaying the GREEN Address bar and the organization's name and GeoTrust's name in all high-security browsers.
- Provides highest level of website identity verification to help foil phishing.
- Increases customer confidence to maximize online sales potential.
- Provides up to 256-bit SSL encryption.
- Includes a True Site Seal identity verification - embedded organization name/date/time stamp
- Security: business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root
- Assurance: $1,500,000 warranty, GeoTrust dynamic True Site Seal Trustmark
- Convenience: issued in 1-10 business days, 1-2 year validity options
- Cost-effective: unlimited server licenses, unlimited FREE reissues for certificate lifetime
- Universality: support for more than 99% of browsers and most mobile device browsers
- Multiplicity: SAN / Multi-Domain / UCC options available
- Bonus: secure domain.com for FREE when you order www.domain.com
- Secure both NON-WWW and WWW domain (FQDN)
- Issued In 1-10 Working Days
- Domain Name Shown On Certificate Only
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit
- 99% Browser Compatibility
- Unlimited – Install on any number of servers
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
Making it unique among SSL site seals, the GeoTrust True Site identity assurance Smart Seal displays the organization name, date, and an embedded time stamp. The reason this site seal goes above and beyond just standard company information is to increase the level of trust an online customer has with your organization. The GeoTrust Site Seal is rapidly becoming one of the most recognized trust indicators on the web and will boost your websites credibility every time a customer clicks it.
This certificate is backed by a $1,500,000 USD warranty. That means an end user would be compensated up to $1,500,000 for losses or damages incurred do to improper validation or issuance to a fraudulent site by GeoTrust.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates