GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Certificate Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
You'll be able to give some assurance to site visitors that your site is protected with a True Site Seal, HTTPS activation within the URL and a visible green padlock icon, all of which are visual indicators that aide in establishing your website as a trustworthy place to safely conduct business. issuing the certificate takes approximately 10 minutes to complete the authentication process – you just have to verify that you own the domain – and then you'll have an issued and ready-to-go certificate.
Security And Encryption
The GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium SSL certificate offers high 256-bit encryption capabilities and is signed with a 2048-bit root.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
Unfortunately, the GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium certificate does not offer SAN support. If you need to protect multiple sub-domains, along with your main domain, we offer a GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium SAN certificate, which can secure up to 4 additional sub-domains with just one certificate, which is also a DV cert that is issued in a matter of minutes.
Features And Benefits
- Offers entry-level Domain Validation authentication
- Offers up to 256-bit encryption
- Unlimited Server Licenses at no extra cost
- Secures www & non-www domains
- Browser recognition up to 99.9%
- Present in 99%+ of mobile devices and smart phones
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
- $500,000 Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Security: domain control validation, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root
- Convenience: issued in minutes, 1 -3 year validity options
- Cost-effective: unlimited server licenses, unlimited free reissues for certificate lifetime
- Universality: support for more than 99% of browsers and most mobile device browsers
- Domain Name Displayed on Certificate Only
- Up to 256-bit Encryption
- Browser Compatibility up to 99%
- Includes a GeoTrust True Site Seal
- FREE self-service Reissues
The GeoTrust® Site Seal embeds the organization name, date, along with a time stamp. This site seal goes beyond just standard company information offered in site seals from similar-priced SSL certificates. So, your customers will know that you've invested in their security, with a clickable site seal ensures you have been thoroughly vetted by a professional third-party company.
This certificate comes backed by a $500,000 Warranty. This means you and your customers are protected from improper validation or issuance to a fraudulent site by this Certificate Authority (CA), because the end user would be compensated up to $500,000 in loss or damages. Higher warranties are available for both OV and EV options.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates