GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium
GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Wildcard Certificate Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
You'll be able to give some assurance to site visitors that your site is protected with a True Site Seal, HTTPS activation within the URL and a visible green padlock icon, all of which are visual indicators that aide in establishing your website as a trustworthy place to safely conduct business. This domain validated wildcard SSL/TLS certificate can apply a solid layer of security and some trust across an array of hostnames or sub-domains. It takes approximately 10 minutes to complete the authentication process – you just have to verify that you own the domain – and then you'll have an issued and ready-to-go certificate.
Security And Encryption
The GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Wildcard SSL certificate offers high 256-bit encryption capabilities and is signed with a 2048-bit root.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
This GeoTrust® Wildcard TLS certificate can protect multiple domains, HOWEVER, those multiple domains must be sub-domains that all use the same exact base domains. For example, by using *.site.yourdomain.com in the common name field, you can protect test1.site.yourdomain.com, test2.site.domain.com, etc. with this one certificate. If you need other domain names protected that don't meet the criterion above, we have a GeoTrust True BusinessID with Multi Domain (SAN/UCC) solution available that might just be your answer.
Features And Benefits
- Provide quick security for unlimited sub-domains
- Offers entry-level Domain Validation authentication
- Offers up to 256-bit encryption
- Unlimited Server Licenses at no extra cost
- Secures www & non-www domains
- Browser recognition up to 99.9%
- Present in 99%+ of mobile devices and smart phones
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
- $500,000 Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Secure Unlimited Sub-Domains with a Single Certificate
- Domain Name Displayed on Certificate Only
- Up to 256-bit Encryption
- Browser Compatibility up to 99%
- Includes a GeoTrust True Site Seal
- FREE self-service Reissues
The GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium Wildcard SSL certificate comes with a True Site Seal that a user can click to see your verified domain name associated with the certificate. This certificate will ONLY display the domain as *.yourdomain.com because that is all that will be authenticated during the validation process. If you would like to have a more telling seal where your verified Organization Name is displayed, then you may want to consider a Business or Organization Validation (OV) wildcard solution such as our GeoTrust TrueBusiness ID Wildcard which comes with a more prominent GeoTrust Secured Seal that embeds the organization name, date, and has a time stamp.
This certificate comes backed by a $500,000 Warranty. This means you and your customers are protected from improper validation or issuance to a fraudulent site by this Certificate Authority (CA), because the end user would be compensated up to $500,000 in loss or damages. Higher warranties are available for both OV and EV options.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates