GeoTrust True BusinessID Certificate
GeoTrust True BusinessID Certificate Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
This is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, which means that a company must complete a light vetting process before it is issued. However, as an OV certificate, the GeoTrust True BusinessID activates a number of trust indicators beyond your typical SSL. In addition to https in the URL field and the padlock icon, this certificate comes with a dynamic site seal that will display real-time information about your company. So, online customers will instantly know that your business is safe to transact with.
Security And Encryption
The GeoTrust® True BusinessID offers outstanding 256-bit encryption and is signed with a 2048-bit root. This is the same level of encryption that other premium certificates offer.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
As a standard Organization Validated (OV) certificate, the GeoTrust True BusinessID does not support multiple domains or subdomains.
Features And Benefits
- Unlimited Server Licenses at no extra cost + Secure www & non-www domains
- Full business validation
- FREE lifetime, self-service reissues
- Includes a True Site identity assurance site seal – embedded organization name/date/time stamp
- Compatible with 99%+ current browsers
- Present in 99%+ of mobile devices and smart phones
- $1,250,000 Warranty
- Single Domain Name (FQDN)
- Issued In 1-2 working days
- Extensive Domain and Organization Validation
- Domain Name Shown On Certificate Only
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit
- 99% Browser Compatibility
- Site Seal Included
- Unlimited – Install on any number of servers
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
The GeoTrust True Site identity assurance Smart Seal goes above and beyond that of a standard seal. This seal embeds the organization name, date, and a time stamp. So, customers that come to your site will be able to click on the seal and see that you are who you say you are and you have been vetted by a reputable internet security specialist.
This certificate includes a $1,250,000 USD Warranty. Therefore, should any of your end-users incur losses due to the unlikely event of a breach in the certificate, you would be compensated by the Certification Authority (CA), GeoTrust, up to $1,250,000.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates