Symantec™ Safe Site
Symantec Safe Site Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
For the Symantec Safe Site to be issued, your company must complete a light vetting process that typically takes between 3-5 business days. Once the validation process is completed, the seal will be issued and you will be able to proudly display the trusted Norton and Symantec name on your site for all of your web visitors to see.
Security And Encryption
Since this is not an SSL certificate, it does not perform any encryption between a browser and server. However, it is still considered a security product, since it performs daily malware scanning and your company must be vetted before it is issued. If you are looking for a comparable SSL certificate, we would recommend the Symantec Secure Site.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
The Symantec Safe Site is only designed to cover one domain.
Features And Benefits
- Symantec Safe Site is a fully Business Validated site seal
- Norton Secured Seal, the most recognized trust mark on the Internet*
- Authentication of your organization and website
- Symantec Seal-in-Search
- Daily website malware scanning
- Turn visitors into loyal customers by displaying the mark that more online consumers recognize and trust. The Norton Secured Seal is displayed over half a billion times per day on websites in 170 countries.
- Give your customers the confidence to click. You can generate confidence by displaying a Norton Secured Seal on websites and in search engine results.
What more is there to say? There isn't a more trusted site seal on the market – and the Symantec Safe Site will instantly vault your company website into the stratosphere with the major corporations around the world. After seeing this seal, your customers will have all the confidence they need to do business with you and feel that their information is in capable hands.
Unfortunately, the Symantec Safe Site is not available with a warranty.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates