Symantec™ Secure Site
Symantec Secure Site Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
The 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate eliminates any customer inconvenience while the Norton™ logo will immediately increase customer confidence because of its prominence on the web. In fact, The Norton seal gets around 800 million impressions per day across 165 countries. As an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, a company vetting process needs to be completed before the SSL is issued, and this process is typically completed in 1 week.
Security And Encryption
The Secure Site is available in encryption levels from 40-bit to 256-bit, which allows web security administrators to choose select the level of protection that best suits their needs.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
This certificate can secure up to 25 domains. The Subject Alternate Name (SAN) & Multi-Domain feature enables protection across a variety of websites. This one certificate can do a host of jobs, securing multiple domains on a single IP address.
Features And Benefits
- Secure Site SSL is a fully Business Validated Certificate
- Full business authentication
- 40-bit to 256-bit Encryption
- Secure up to 25 Domains
- Norton™ Secured Seal
- Free Installation Checker
- Symantec Secure Site SSL carry warranty of $1,500,000
- Includes Reissuance Insurance
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Norton™ Daily Malware Scanning (Behavioral/Predictive)
- Unlimited & FREE Self-Service Reissues
- Customer Portal to Manage your New and Existing Orders
- Private IP addresses (RFC 1597) allowed
- SAN hosts allowed different domains
- Supports 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
** Applicable to a server that supports SNI (Server Name Indication)
- Certificate Secures 1 FQDN
- Issued In 1 week
- Organization Validated
- Domain Name and Business Name Shown On Certificate
- Encryption Strength Up to 40-bit minimum, 256-bit maximum
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- Site Seal Included
- Single Server – Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Uses Chained Certificates (since all certs have intermediates)
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
With the Norton™ Secured Site Seal receiving around 800 million impressions a day over 165 countries, you can feel confident that this widely known and esteemed symbol will be recognized and trusted by a large majority of your customers immediately upon visiting your web page.
The largest industry warranty offered at $1,500,000 (among non-EV, non-SGC certificates). Plus, reissuance insurance and a free installation checker make purchasing this certificate as comfortable as installing it. Symantec™ also includes the NetSure™ Protection Plan which protects SSL certificate customers from certain losses incurred as a result of a breach by Symantec™ of the warranties included.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates