Symantec™ Secure Site Pro Wildcard
Symantec Secure Site Pro Wildcard Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
This is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, meaning the Symantec Secure Site Pro Wildcard requires your company to complete a light vetting process before the certificate can actually be issued. This in turn will give your customers that peace of mind about the authenticity of who they're attempting to do business with and will separate you from the pack. The OV validation process usually takes about 1-3 days to successfully complete, but if you're actually a real business, validation's a breeze!
Security And Encryption
The Symantec Secure Site Pro Wildcard provides up to 256-bit encryption, along with supporting 3 encryption algorithms, RSA, DSA and of course; the new lighter, faster & stronger Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) algorithm that drastically improves server performance. In addition to being ECC-enabled, Symantec also includes their daily malware scanning & vulnerability assessment technologies with this certificate, to top-off the most comprehensive wildcard security solutions available.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
Since this is a wildcard certificate, it can easily protect one main domain and an unlimited number of sub-domains. For example, you can use the Symantec Secure Site Pro Wildcard to protect your main domain, let's call it www.domain.com, along with all associated sub-domains, I.E. mail.domain.com, billing.domain.com, ftp.domain.com, etc. It's a true cost saver.
Features And Benefits
- Secure an UNLIMITED number of Sub Domains!
- Basic organization validation gives your customers greater peace of mind.
- Provide security for online transactions with encryption up to 256-bit.
- Supports 3 encryption algorithms, RSA, DSA and ECC.
- FREE Norton Secured Seal.
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support.
- FREE Norton Daily Malware Scanning
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee!
- Comes with a $1.5 million warranty
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Domains Secured; Unlimited sub domains on a single Domain Name
- Issuance Speed: 1-3 days
- Validation Method: Business and Domain Validation
- Notification Level in Browsers: Domain Name & Business Name Shown on Certificate
- Encryption Strength: Up to 256-bit
- Browser Compatibility: 99.9% (basically all browsers)
- Reissue: FREE self-service reissues during validity period
Symantec's site seal, officially named Norton Secured Seal, is the most recognized & trusted trust seal on the web by far. That's because, in addition to the reputable Symantec name that the product carries, the seal also features the iconic Norton brand name and checkmark. For years, the majority of online users have associated the Norton checkmark and brand with the most secure sites and PCs on the net. By installing this seal on your website, your company will instantly be thought of in the same light as the largest and most secure companies in the world. Who wouldn't want to leverage the most powerful security brand in the World?
Symantec certificates comes with some of the best warranties in the industry and the Symantec Secure Site Pro Wildcard is no exception. A $1.5 million warranty is offered on this certificate. So if anything goes wrong on Symantec's end, you are covered and your customers will be compensated for all damages up to $1.5 million.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates