Symantec Secure Site Wildcard Certificate
Symantec Secure Site Wildcard Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
This wildcard certificate offers full business validation before issuance, which means Symantec will need to complete a light vetting of your company before assigning the certificate to your domain. This process usually takes between 3-5 days. However, once issued, this certificate will provide the most assurance to your customers.
Security And Encryption
The Secure Site Wildcard enables full 256-bit encryption, along with supporting 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA.. In addition to this high encryption level, Symantec includes a number of other security features with their certificates. This certificate comes with free daily malware scanning, offering a more comprehensive security solution.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
Since this is a wildcard certificate, it can protect one main domain and an unlimited amount of subdomains. So, for example, you can use the Symantec Secure Site Wildcard to protect www.domain.com along with mail.domain.com, abc.domain.com, xyz.domain.com, etc..
Features And Benefits
- Secure UNLIMITED Sub Domains!
- Full business validation
- Fully Owned Roots (not chained)
- Enables 256-bit encryption
- FREE lifetime, self-service reissues
- Includes a True Site identity assurance Smart Seal – embedded organization name /date/time stamp
- Compatible with 99.9%+ of all browsers
- $500,000 Warranty
- Supports 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA
- Norton™ Daily Malware Scanning (Behavioral/Predictive)
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- FREE Norton™ Secured Seal
- Domains Secured; Unlimited sub domains on a single Domain Name
- Issued in 1-10 working days
- Validation Method: Business and Domain Validation
- Notification Level in Browsers: Domain Name & Business Name Shown on Certificate
- Encryption Strength: Up to 256-bit
- Browser Compatibility: 99.9% (basically all browsers)
- Reissue: FREE self-service reissues during validity period
The Symantec Site Seal is the most recognized trust seal on the web. That's because, in addition to the reputable Symantec name, the seal features the Norton Checkmark. For years, the majority of online users have associated the Norton Checkmark with the most secure sites on the net. By installing this seal on your website, your company will be thought of in the same light as the largest and most secure companies in the world.
Symantec certificates are backed by the most generous warranties in the industry, and the Secure Site Wildcard is no different. This certificate comes with a $500,000 warranty, the highest among all of the wildcard certificates that we offer. Therefore, in the extremely unlikely event that your site is breached and a customer incurs losses due to the SSL, you will be compensated by Symantec for up to $500,000 in damages.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates