Thawte Code Signing Certificate
Thawte Code Signing Certificate Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
Thawte Code Signing certificates help guarantee the authenticity and the identity of your software. These certificates verify the code publisher's identity with a complete authentication process and safeguards the contents from any kind of tampering by an unlicensed third party. Obtaining these certificates for your company usually takes around 1-2 business days.
Security And Encryption
With a Thawte Code Signing certificate, you can safeguard your content from being tampered with and from unapproved distribution. These security certificates make sure that your users are aware of your authenticity, since the validity of your code has been established and protected with "digital shrink wrap."
SAN And Multi Domain Support
Features And Benefits
- Thawte Code Siging is a fully Business Validated Certificate
- Uses a single certificate for most platforms and applications – this is unique to Thawte
- Allows you to sign active content such as ActiveX, Macros, MIDlet (J2ME) and Java™ Applets for secure electronic distribution over the Internet. This authenticated digital signature effectively verifies the source of your software before it is downloaded.
- Ensures that your active content or code cannot be maliciously modified without being detected
- Unlimited signing with a valid code signing certificate
- One-to-two-year validity and easy renewal
- Inspire user confidence and protect your brand
- Eliminate disruptive security alerts and reduce support inquiries
- Meet requirements for more platforms than any other code signing provider
- Increase adoption of downloadable software and online sales
- Thawte's world-class certification procedures
- Reduce the cost of maintaining code with a free timestamp.
- Protect users from downloading harmful files
- $50,000 warranty
- Now supports Silverlight® 4 applications
Code Signing certificates do not come with a Site Seal because they are not designed to be advertised publically on websites. However, these certificates do come with unique digital signatures embedded within the code of your website, which helps ensure your customers that the code comes from you and has not been altered or corrupted since it was signed and created.
The Thawte Code Signing certificate includes a $50,000 warranty. This excellent warranty exists to protect against any unauthorized use, revocation, safety compromise, disclosure, incorrect issuance, and loss of use. So, you can rest assured knowing that your investment is covered.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates