Dedicated Servers Features and Compatibility
Every component of this server is carefully selected ,in order to design hardware architectures of unparalleled robustness and reliability. All Server processor technology servers with Intel processors.
Wide Range of Distributions Environments
- Linux/Unix distributions:: Debian 7 Oldoldstable; Debian 8 Oldstable;Debian 9 Stable;Ubuntu Server OS ; CentOS 5; CentOS 6; CentOS 7;Fedora 26;Fedora 27;Fedora 26;FreeBSD.
- Windows operating systems:Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition; Windows Server 2012 Datacenter Edition; Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition; Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Edition; Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition; Windows Server 2016 Datacenter Edition.
- Virtualization: CoreOS; VMware ESXi ; Citrix Xen Server ; Proxmox VE ; SolusVM (Master) SolusVM (Slave) Windows Hyper-V Server 2012 R2;
- Hosting Control panels: Plesk ;cPanel;DirectAdmin;SPconfig 3.
- Databases Software: SQL Server 2016.
A DDoS attack aims to render a server, service or an infrastructure unavailable by sending a multitude of simultaneous requests from multiple points across the internet. The intensity of this "crossfire" renders the service unstable, or even worse, unavailable.
How Anti-DDoS works
During DDos Attack , Your server migrate to (VAC) technology which is combination of:
- Analyzing : by sent packets to routers to analyze.
- Vacuum: your server's incoming traffic
- Mitigation: singling out all the illegitimate packets, while allowing legitimate ones to pass .
Additional IPs and FailOver-IPs
You can order with dedicated servers up to 256 IPs . Allow you to add High Availability to your infrastructure the main key of earn these IPs that enable you to migrate your services with ease from one server to another, associate geolocated IPs for every domain hosted or even to define dedicated IPs for every VM created.
Benefits to use IP Failover:
- Different GEO IPs.
- Switch Failover IP on Server change / Server upgrade
- Switch Failover IP From main server and a backup server
- Move Failover IP on Hosting several projects
Cisco ASA firewall
Improved security for your network Increase the security of your infrastructure by adding a Cisco firewall and give the maximum protection and safeguards to your network. The Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall blocks attacks, prevents intrusion attempts, controls traffic and network activity. With features:manage up to 100 Mbps of traffic, Intrusion Prevention: Real-time protection against attacks from DOS applications, detection and filtering of network worms and virus activity, detection of spyware, adware and malware, botnet ,SSL and IPsec connectivity: IPSec and SSL protected, SSL services with client or portal
Dedicated Server Backup and Storage Technology
External Backup Storage
FREE 100 To 500 GB FTP Backup Storage Servcie with expandable feature to backup the server data. Backup support these protocols: FTP ; FTPS ; NFS ; CIFS.The NFS and CIFS protocols enable you to mount your backup space locally on your server. With ACL Security features by allowing fixed Server IP to access the backup that you decide to share between your servers.. You can Share your Backup Devices between servers ,
USB additional storage space
You can save or store your sensitive data and back up specific data. Even better yet, USB keys are fast enough to support the installation of your server's system (to be done by you through the KVM/IPMI). You can thus use your hard disks only for data storage. When your first USB key is installed,your dedicated server will reboot to activate the USB in the BIOS, thats means your USB key is permanently installed on your server
NAS Server Storage
From 1.2 TB to 26.4 TB of additional space for your dedicated server. NAS server is a storage space in an infrastructure. It can be connected to multiple dedicated servers and/or your dedicated cloud. NAS servers are equipped with RAID technology. It enables data to be spread across multiple disks in order to increase security.
- Redundant infrastructure for high Availability.
- Scheduled snapshots allow quick restore.
Why Dedicated Server vRack
With minimum 10 Mbps VRack Network speed allows you to transfer data between the servers in high secure connection with high private speed and this will give you an efficient backup or transfer and communicate strategy .