Last Revised: May 16, 2018
XsoftHost.com respects your privacy.
This is why we have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate and explain our commitment to you,
our customer, through transparent, easy-to-understand information regarding our data practices.
XsoftHost.com retains the right to revise, modify,
Information Collection and Use
A. What informations we collect?
Our site uses forms in which you give us contact information
(such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, billing information and email address)
so you can create an account, place orders, register domains, request information , request support, etc.
For certain services, we may also request a credit card number,
government identification number, or other financial information , and Accepted proof of address like(Bills or bank statement or compliant certified proof)
for account verification process.
When you visit our Sites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. The following kinds of details:
- Your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- The name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- The date and time of your visit to the website;
- The length of your session;
- Number of times you access our site within any month;
- The number of times you access our site within any month;
- Operating system which your computer uses.
B .Information Use
We use your information for several business-related purposes that we outline in this policy.
Like, if you are purchasing a domain from us, we are required by law to collect and retain this information.
Alsow we use this information to contact you regarding changes to our products, our website,
or release new services and special offers we think you'll find valuable, and to provide customer service.
Log Files We use IP addresses to analyze trends and to help diagnose problems
with our server and to administer our website.However,it is possible that personal information about a customer may be included
in the log files due to the normal functions of IP addresses and Web browsing .
and used for the "remember me" functionality of the client area.
Its persistant and last for 365 days, or until customer logout.
Cookies are also used in Google Analytics tracking and for the tracking of referrals (if applicable).
We do link the information we store in cookies to personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
From time to time, XsoftHost.com may use your Personal Information to send you direct marketing communications. You can unsubscribe at any time if you don't like to receive such kind of these messages .
In accordance with established policies and procedures, XsoftHost.com will periodically destroy or erase any Personal Information that is no longer needed.
C. Disclosing Information
1. Third Party Service Providers
We may provide information about you to third parties to provide various services on our behalf,
like processing credit card payments,finances , shipping of goods or services.
We only share information about you that is necessary for the third party to provide the requested service.
Other third parties sources and or partners whereby we receive additional information about you (to the extent permitted by applicable law), such as demographic data or fraud detection information, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification service.
These "third parties" participate in the E.U. - U.S. and Swiss - U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and comply with the Privacy Shield Principles.
2. Domain Registration
ICANN guidelines, and/or the Registries who issue domains, required
to collect and retain certain personally identifiable information.
This information is required to be kept current and may be accessed
for changes through your our site client area.
This information is further required by law to be made publically available unless
you choose to use a privacy service to anonymize the information.Finally,
ICANN requires that registrars must retain the Whois information.
To ensure WHOIS output is compliant with the GDPR
: we will implement the following changes starting May 25th, 2018:
- For all existing domain names, if either of the Registrant, Admin, Tech and/or Billing contacts is identified as being from the EU, it will mask the WHOIS output for that domain name with placeholder details in place of the users’ personal information
All domain names that have Privacy Protection enabled, will continue to show the Privacy Protection contact details in the WHOIS output.
- For new domain names, if either of the Registrant, Admin, Tech and/or Billing contacts is identified as being from the EU, it will mask the WHOIS output for that domain name with placeholder details in place of the users’ personal information
D.Store your personal information
We store your personal data inside the EU .
We use security measures to protect against the loss,
misuse or alteration of the information under our control.
When you enter sensitive information such as credit card number on order form,
the transmission of that information encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Information and access to your Personal Information
XsoftHost.com try to ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date. You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Personal Information or restriction of processing concerning your Personal Information or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. XsoftHost.com will comply with erasure requests as long as XsoftHost.com is not required to retain the Personal Information by law and does not need to retain it for its legitimate business purposes. XsoftHost.com may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardise the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by emailing privacy@XsoftHost.com.
As a Personal Information subject you have a number of rights in relation to your Personal Information. the following include your rights:
- object to XsoftHost.com processing your Personal Information.
To correct, revise any of the personal data retained at any time.
- To have XsoftHost.com provide you with a copy of your Personal Information for transfer to an alternative provider of similar services.
- To have XsoftHost.com erase Personal Information which relates to you if it is no longer necessary for XsoftHost.com to continue to process it, or if XsoftHost.com have no lawful basis to store, process or retain it ;
- To have XsoftHost.com rectify Personal Information which XsoftHost.com hold about you that is inaccurate;
- To ask XsoftHost.com to confirm what (if any) Personal Information XsoftHost.com hold relating to you and how that data is processed and used by XsoftHost.com.
or if you want to know what information we have collected about you please contact us at email@example.com
or PO BOX Sweden , Stockholm SJÖHOLMSVÄGEN 44 ,125 71 ÄLVSJÖ .
In addtion with effect from 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enters force , if you have any question, please email us at