Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate
A basic DV certificate for quick and easy security
For a fast website security solution, the Comodo Positive SSL certificate is the answer for you. This domain validated (DV) certificate offers industry standard encryption at an unbelievable price. Plus, this certificate comes backed by the Comodo brand, one of the most trusted names in internet security. As a basic SSL certificate, the Comodo Positive SSL is an excellent solution for internal domains and other domain names where you need fast and simple security without having to worry about injecting much trust into the site.
Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
This is just a standard domain validated (DV) certificate, which means it can be issued in only a few minutes. Once domain ownership is verified and the certificate is issued, your site will display "https" in the URL, along the secure pad lock and site seal.
Security And Encryption
The Comodo Positive SSL certificate offers basic 128- bit & 256-bit encryption and is signed with a 2048-bit root. Offering just basic level security, this certificate is best for internal and testing domains.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
This certificate does not support multiple domains or subdomains. However, there are options available for customers looking for the value Positive certificate to support these platforms.
Features And Benefits
- Domain validated, 2048 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Immediate "No Hassle" SSL certificate issuance 24/7
- Unlimited server licenses
- Automated validation - no paperwork
- FREE site seal
- Unlimited Re-issuance Policy
- Trusted by all popular browsers with 99.3% Ubiquity
- $10,000 Relying Party Warranty
- Single Domain Name (FQDN) domain.com and www.domain.com
- Issued Immediately
- Domain Validation
- 256 bit Encryption
- 99.3% Browser Compatibile
- Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Includes COMODO Static Site Seal
- Warranty $10,000
- Unlimited Reissuance
This certificate comes with a standard, static site seal that lets your customers know your site is protected by the Comodo Positive SSL. This basic seal will assure your customers that minimum security requirements have been met and domain ownership has been verified.
The Comodo Positive SSL certificate comes with just the standard $10,000 warranty. What this means is that In the unlikely event that your site is breached and one of your customers incurs losses because of this, you will be compensated up to $10,000 by Comodo.
Unlimited Server License
Most other Certificate Authorities' SSL Certificates (including Wildcard Certificates) are only licensed for one physical server. But with Comdo SSL Certificates's unlimited server license, you can use your certificate on as many servers as you want. You can even generate separate certificates with unique key pairs for each server. That's the ultimate in flexibility.
Free Unlimited SSL Certificate Reissues
Most of Comdo SSL Certificates, including Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate not restricted with 30 day time limit for reissuing certificates, and no limit on the number of times you can have your certificate reissued.
Benefits and Reasons of SSL Certificate Reissues:
- In case of lost or stolen private key, certificates can be reissued instantly.
- Change the common name to which your certificate was issued.
- Reissue your certificate any time before expiration.
- If you'd rather change in your current certificate for a new certificate altogether, we will apply the full remaining value of your certificate towards the purchase of any new cert.
Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate Comes with 30 days Money Back Guarantee
XsoftHost provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates