Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate
Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
This is just a standard domain validated (DV) certificate, which means it can be issued in only a few minutes. Once domain ownership is verified and the certificate is issued, your site will display "https" in the URL, along the secure pad lock and site seal.
Security And Encryption
The Comodo Positive SSL certificate offers basic 128- bit & 256-bit encryption and is signed with a 2048-bit root. Offering just basic level security, this certificate is best for internal and testing domains.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
This certificate does not support multiple domains or subdomains. However, there are options available for customers looking for the value Positive certificate to support these platforms.
Features And Benefits
- Domain validated, 2048 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Immediate "No Hassle" SSL certificate issuance 24/7
- Unlimited server licenses
- Automated validation - no paperwork
- FREE site seal
- Unlimited Re-issuance Policy
- Trusted by all popular browsers with 99.3% Ubiquity
- $10,000 Relying Party Warranty
- Single Domain Name (FQDN) domain.com and www.domain.com
- Issued Immediately
- Domain Validation
- 256 bit Encryption
- 99.3% Browser Compatibile
- Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Includes COMODO Static Site Seal
- Warranty $10,000
- Unlimited Reissuance
This certificate comes with a standard, static site seal that lets your customers know your site is protected by the Comodo Positive SSL. This basic seal will assure your customers that minimum security requirements have been met and domain ownership has been verified.
The Comodo Positive SSL certificate comes with just the standard $10,000 warranty. What this means is that In the unlikely event that your site is breached and one of your customers incurs losses because of this, you will be compensated up to $10,000 by Comodo.
XsoftHost provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates