Comodo Positive Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL
Comodo Unified Communications Wildcard Certificate Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
Securing Unified Communications got a bit easier with Comodo's Unified Communication Multiple Domain Wildcard certificate. This certificate is a perfect blend of all the benefits of a Unified Communication certificate and a Wildcard certificate. Designed for Microsoft Exchange and Office Communications infrastructures, this feature-rich UC wildcard certificate efficiently secures multiple domains and unlimited sub-domains under just one certificate! It is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate with 99.3% browser and mobile compatibility.
Security And Encryption
This certificate lets you maintain a high level of security with strong encryption of 2048-bit signatures and 128-256 bit encryption levels.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
This UC certificate does not limit its ability to protect just multiple domains; however, being a Wildcard as well, it efficiently secures an unlimited number of sub-domains on a single certificate. They are SAN supported and its SAN field control lets you adjust the domains listed in the certificate.
Features And Benefits
- SAN option enabled
- Simple and convenient – one certificate to manage instead of many to secure unlimited sub-domains and multiple domains.
- Trusted by 99.3% major browsers and mobile devices
- 2048 bit digital signatures and encryption strength up to 256-bit – Highest level of SSL security
- Issuance time: One week
- Secures multiple domains and unlimited sub-domains with one certificate
- Multiple domains support MS Exchange 2010 and Office Communication Server 2007
- Issued in one week
- 2048-bit signatures and 256-bit encryption level
- Organization Validation (OV)
- Free Re-Issuance
- 99.3% browser and mobile device recognition
This certificate comes with the trusted Comodo Secure Site Seal, which is one of the most recognized seals online. Also, since this is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, the site seal is dynamic, which means a user can click on it to see real-time, validated information about your company.
Warranty NOT available for Unified Communications Wildcard Certificate
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates