Domain Validated UCC SSL
Domain Validated UCC SSL Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
The validation process for this certificate is very quick, usually taking only a matter of minutes, since it is a domain validated (DV) certificate. All that Comodo has to do is verify that you own the domain you wish to cover. Additionally, the Comodo DV UCC comes with unlimited server licenses and a FREE re-issuance policy during the life of the certificate.
Security And Encryption
This certificate offers industry standard encryption levels up to 256-bit, signed with a 2048-bit root.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
We bundle this certificate with two additional domains, making for a total of 3 domains. However, you can add up to 99 additional domains on the Comodo Domain Validated UCC, making it one of the most efficient multi-domain certificates on the market.
Features And Benefits
- Domain Validated UCC SSL
- High encryption strength up to 256 bit
- Trusted by over 99.3% of all major Browsers
- Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control
- Supported by Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007
- Unlimited server licenses
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy
- Multiple domains, supports MS Exchange 2010 and Office Communications Server 2007
- Issued in less than 10 minutes
- Full Domain Validated UCC SSL Certificate
- Encryption up to 256-bit
- 99.3% Browser Compatibility
- Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Unlimited Reissuance
The Comodo Domain Validated UCC comes with the Comodo Secure Site Seal. Since this is a domain validated (DV) certificate, the site deal is not clickable, meaning it will not display any additional information about your company. However, it will display the trusted Comodo logo, which will instantly assure your visitors that your site has been vetted by a reputable third party security company.
The Comodo Domain Validated UCC SSL certificate is backed by a standard $50,000 warranty. So, In the unlikely event that your site is breached and a customer of yours incurs losses because of this breach, you will be compensated for up to $50,000 by the Certification Authority (CA), Comodo.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates