RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate
RapidSSL Wildcard Certificate Product Summary
Assurance and Authentication
It's quick, cost-effective & easy to install this wildcard certificate, and this solution offers a basic level of assurance to site users by displaying https and activating the little padlock icon in the URL space of web browsers. You can get this almost INSTANTLY*** by using our lightning-fast and automated Domain Control Validation (DCV) process. You'll also have access to a static trust seal (or trust mark) that you can download and display on your website.
Security And Encryption
The RapidSSL® wildcard is a strong 128/256-bit industry–standard SSL certificate, making it an ideal solution for light ecommerce sites or a great way to safely secure something like a customer login page.
SAN And Multi Domain Support
The RapidSSL wildcard secures one main domain and an unlimited number of subdomains. For example, this certificate will secure www.exampledomain.com and all subdomains that are .exampledomain.com (mail.exampledomain.com, admin.exampledomain.com, server.exampledomain.com, etc.)
Features And Benefits
- Strong 128/256 bit encryption, industry standard SSL
- Lowest cost, stable unlimited server licenses at no extra cost
- 99% browser recognition rate
- Automated two step online validation – no paperwork
- Immediate SSL certificate issuance 24/7/365
- Multi-year savings available – 1 to 4 year issuance
- FREE "Secured by RapidSSL" site seal
- $5,000 warranty
- Mobile Friendly Browser Compatibility
- Unlimited sub domains on a Same Domain Name
- Issued Immediate ***
- Domain Validation
- Domain Name Shown On Certificate Only
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit
- 99% Browser Compatibility
- Site Seal Included
- Unlimited Server Licenses – Install on any number of servers
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
*** Issuance of the certificate is based on the validation process
With this wildcard cert, you get to display a static site seal, to show off that your website is protected by this highly recognized SSL brand. It says "Secured by RapidSSL®" right on it. Static site seals are quick & easy to install, however they are not "clickable." Therefore, they will not show additional verification information related to your company. It also does not display any dynamic or real-time data related to your site's security, unlike some of our other wildcard options.
With this product, you get a $5,000 warranty. This means that if your site was improperly validated, actually not secured and/or issued to a fraudulent site by this Certificate Authority (CA), etc., RapidSSL would compensate the end user of the site or victim up to $5,000 for any losses or damages incurred. These warranties are geared towards protecting your customers and to establish credibility of the site owner, giving users the confidence they need to make purchases on your site.
XsoftHost.com provide an extremely useful SSL tools to help you solve some of the most common SSL issues, and to discover ssl certificates infromation .For full tools Full SSL Certifcate tools
- CSR Decoder-Decode Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- SSL Checker - Review & check your SSL Certificate's Installation .
- Generate CSR - Easily Generate Your CSR & Private Key
Installation Documents:>> Rich Knowledgebase SSL Certificates