Simple Steps to create new email account on Plesk control panel
Plesk Control Panel allow you to create and manage email accounts associated with your domains. For each email account, you can set up a mailbox, a number of additional email addresses that will point to the same mailbox (email aliases). To Create the email account follow the steps :
- Login to your Plesk account the link look like https://yourdomain.com:8334 .
- On Plesk dashboard locate Mail Tab and click Create Email Address
- On Create Email Address Page
- Click General Tab
- Email address:Enter the new email address account.
- Leave Access to the Customer Panel blank (Without Check) unless you want to allow the email account user to use the Plesk panel).
- Password :Type email account password “Recommended to be strong password”.
- Confirm password:Re-type the email account password.
- Tick Mailbox and either type the quota of size of the mailbox or leave it as default “Default is the package plan default value”.
- Click OK.
- Now you can Access your webmail by browsing http://webmail.yourdomain.com
2,068 total views, 2 views today