Why i need Authorization EPP code
If you want to transfer your .com, .net, .biz, .us, .org or .info domain, you will need to contact your current registrar and request the domain’s Authorization Code (also referred to as an auth code, Authinfo code or an EPP code). An authorization code is usually a 6- to 16-character code assigned by the registrar. Authorization codes are basically a password for the domain serving as an extra security measure. The auth codes ensure that only a domain owner can make domain name transfers. The Registry requires the Auth Code so for .COM, .NET, .BIZ, .US, .ORG, and .INFO domains you will not be able to continue a transfer until you are able to get the Authorization Code from your current registrar.
the bellow are the list of registrars to obtain your EPP:
For this registrar, Auth Code is simply your domain management password.
Email technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org domain’s administrative contact email address requesting domain’s Authorization Code.
Send a transfer request via an online support ticket initiated at http://aitdomains.com/tickets.htm. Request that they send domain’s Authorization Code.
Email registration support at email@example.com from domain’s Administrative email address requesting a domain’s Authorization Code.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org from domain’s ‘Admin’ contact. If reseller is listed as ‘Admin’ contact, call or email reseller and ask for your domain’s Authorization Code (Auth Code).
- Login to Control Panel at http://manage.directi.com/customer
- Go to Domains » Search » Domain Registration Search, and search for domain name that you wish to transfer away.
- In the Orders List View that appears, click on the Domain Name.
- On the next page you would find the “Domain Transfer Secret” which is what Directi calls the Authorization Code.
Login into account at https://secure.directnic.com/myaccount/. Submit a Trouble Ticket requesting domain’s Authinfo code. Authorization code is usually first three letters of a domain and the domain id (available by searching for your domain at Registry operator’s whois site).
Create a support ticket at http://manage.domainmonger.com/contactus.html requesting your domain’s Authorization Code (Auth Code).
- Log into your account at http://www.dotster.com.
- From the Quick List, click on the Domain Name you wish to transfer
- Scroll down to bottom of Domain Detail Page, click “Request Transfer Authorization Code” link to obtain the Auth code. It will be sent to domain’s administrative contact email address within minutes.
EnCirca requires registrants to set the auth code themselves. To set an auth code, simply login to your account at https://www.encirca.biz/myaccount/and modify the domain by selecting the ‘modify domain’. Enter your desired auth code into “Authorization Info” box, select ‘continue’ and then ‘commit’ to save your changes.
- Login to eNom account at http://www.enom.com/Login.asp
- Choose menu option DOMAINS, my domains
- Click on the link for specific domain name that you wish to work with which brings up the domain control panel.
- On domain control panel, scroll down to UTILITIES, click » Contact/WhoIs Information option.
- At the bottom of the contact info page you will see the domain name authorization key.
If you do not have a direct eNom account, contact your reseller to obtain a domain’s Authorization Code. If reseller’s name is unknown, go to the eNom “help” page at http://www.enom.com/help/ and enter your domain name in the “Reseller Information Retrieval Tool.”
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. In the My Products section, click Domains.
3. Click the domain for which you want to retrieve the authorization code.
4. In the Authorization Code field, click the Send by Email hyperlink.
5. Click OK.
6. Click OK again. The code will be sent to the e-mail on file with GoDaddy.
1. Go to manage.opensrs.net and enter your Domain Name, Username and Password to your iPower web account.
2. Go down to Domain Locking and disable locking
3. Then click on Domain Extras and you will be presented with the EPP or authorization code.
Go to the PASSWORD RECOVERY page and enter your domain name. The EPP Code will be emailed to the admin contact.
Transfer Auth Code is your Names4Ever.com account password.
- Log into account at http://www.namesdirect.com/manage/.
- In the Quick List, click on the domain name you wish to transfer.
- Scroll down and click “Request Transfer Authorization Code” link near page bottom to obtain domain’s Auth code. It will be emailed directly to domain’s administrative email address.
Send an email message to email@example.com from the domain owner’s email address as it appears in their records (consult Whois). In the request, list your domain names and ask that your authorization codes be sent.
Please contact NameSecure Customer Service with a list of your domain names requesting they provide your domain authorization codes.
- Log into account at http://www.namezero.com/login.php.
- Click on the Domain Name you wish to transfer.
- On Domain Detail page, scroll down to bottom and click “Request Transfer Authorization Code” to obtain domain’s Auth code. It will be e-mailed to the domain’s administrative email address on file.
Call Network Solutions 24 hour support line at (888) 642-9675. Request the Authorization Code for a particular domain. They will send authorization code to the domain’s ‘Admin’ contact email address.
Login to your account at http://mydomain.register.com/. Within Account Management, click on a Domain Name to view its details. It’s Auth Code is listed on the domain details page.
Login to your account at https://www.stargateinc.com/us/account/login.asp. Click on the link “Get AuthInfo Code.”
Auth code located in account within the Domain Details at http://manage.opensrs.net. Obtain Username and password from reseller.
Request your domain’s Authorization Code by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from ‘Admin’ contact. They will send the Auth Code.
1,732 total views, 2 views today