What is JetBackup
JetBackup is WHM cPanel Plugin software that allow you to run backup of your server data , JebBackup include features more than the cPanel regular backup , to see the full compare table visit JetBackup Xsofthost Product Page.
cPanel JetBackup System requirements
- Remote Access Key has been configured (WHM -> Cluster/Remote Access -> Setup Remote Access Key).
- Latest (stable) cPanel version.
- CentOS / CloudLinux / RedHat 6+
cPanel JetBackup Installation
Login to your Server as root and run the following commands:
Once the installation finishes , you can now configure and add your license from the cPanel/WHM control panel
- login to your WHM server GUI using root user, under the plugins menu you will find “JetApps”.
- Click on JetApps >> JetBackup >> Choose a version to install & Approve the installation.